A. General Terms
1. These Terms of Service (“ToS”) govern your access to and use of the AC4S Group (AC4S) available at Google Play, Apple iTunes/App Store, ac4s.co.uk, ac4s.uk, exp8.com, doozza.com, doozza.eu, doozza.co.uk, and any information, scripts, text, graphics, templates, photos, widgets or other materials downloaded or appearing on the AC4S Apps/websites (collectively referred to as ‘Service’). The Service is designed for those who are either consumers or businesses within the meaning of English Law.
2. By continuing to access, link to, or use this site, or any service on this site, you signify your acceptance of the ToS. AC4S Group reserve the right to amend, remove, or add to the ToS at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, please continue to review the ToS whenever accessing, linking to, or using this site. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the ToS, you may not access, link to, or use the site.
3. These ToS (and documents mentioned below) are the entire and exclusive agreement between AC4S and You regarding the Service and these ToS supercede and replace any prior agreements regarding the Service.
4. You may use the Services for your personal or business use or for internal business purpose within the organisation that you represent, as long as you are in compliance with all provisions of these ToS at all times.
5. These ToS are operated and provided by AC4S Group, Ijsselburcht 3, Arnhem, Netherlands 6825 BS. If you have any questions about these ToS, please contact us (details below)
1. We provide the Service as part of a mobile internet solution for consumers and businesses and they can be used either as a standalone service or integrated with existing websites within the whole AC4S Group, which will expand across Europe and Globally.
2. You can use the Service anonymously (except when create an account on the Service) and only for its purposes as intended by the normal functionality of the Service, as long as you are in compliance with all provisions of this ToS.
3. You can use the Service for:
i) searching and reading information displayed for businesses, services or organisations which are registered on the app/websites and may promote offers from time to time;
ii) creating account and using the Service, in particular to generate and manage app/mobile page(s);
iii) when registering a business, service or organisation on the Services set-up fees are non-refundable upon the App/Mobile website being published and made available on the world-wide web. The monthly/quarterly service fees are payable in advance, once a purchaser is completely satisfied with their entry and has made any amendments required, therefore, AC4S will continue providing the Service until the date when the next payment following any subsequent cancellation in the period following payment of service fees.
Please see the ‘Termination’ section below in respect of monthly or quarterly service fees which are paid in advance to ensure the steady continuation of service for all our customers.
iv) downloading, installing and using auto-redirect script on your standard website;
v) using any materials on AC4S websites/apps.
3. Creating the App/Mobile account you declare the email address you have provided belongs to you, so if this declaration is determined to be untrue we have the right to suspend your account, however if you should provide proof following such a suspension that the email account is truly yours, the account may be reinstated.
4. Specific parameters and features App/Mobile Website accounts are included in the prices displayed within the Apps/websites relevant to the individual service offered on the relevant app/website.
5. You have no right to modify source code (or in other way) generated mobile page or to remove the information that mobile page was generated with the Service. AC4S is entitled, without any prior notice, to place in this location any advertising it should decide to be appropriate.
6. By submitting content to us for inclusion on your mobile website, you grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your mobile website, and storing it on our servers. This licence exists only for as long as you continue to be our customer and shall be terminated upon receiving written notice from you.
C. Intellectual Property
1. This App/website, including but not limited to the Service, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the England and Wales and other countries. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by AC4S Group of Websites and constitutes valuable intellectual property of AC4S. All present and future rights in and title to the Service are reserved to AC4S for its exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by the ToS, you may not copy or make any use of the Service or any portion thereof. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not use the Service for any purpose, without AC4S Group of Websites prior written approval.
2. By using AC4S App /Mobile Websites, you agree on the terms of licence for the shutterstock.com service available at http://www.shutterstock.com/licensing.mhtml?
D. Restriction of Use
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE ToS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE SOLELY FOR YOUR OWN USE AND BENEFIT, AND NOT FOR RESALE OR OTHER TRANSFER OR DISPOSITION TO, OR USE BY OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF, ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE, TRANSFER, DISTRIBUTE OR DISPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE IN ANY MANNER THAT COULD COMPETE WITH THE BUSINESS OF AC4S YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DE-COMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT, OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES.
E. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. Your access to and use of the Services is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, AC4S DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any content thereon. AC4S Group will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from AC4S Group of Websites or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
2. AC4S does not warrant that the Service is compatible with your equipment or that the Service, or e-mail sent by AC4S or its representative, is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojans” or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that AC4S officers, employees, representatives shall have no responsibility or liability for: (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of AC4S Group or its directors, officers, employees, representatives or otherwise arising in connection with the Service and shall not be liable for any lost profits, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any claim against AC4S by any other party; or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay, or any other failure in the Service caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Service on such equipment. The content of other websites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to the Service is not maintained or controlled by AC4S. AC4S is therefore not responsible for the availability, content, or accuracy of other websites, services, or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the Service.
3. Individual businesses are solely responsible for content they present on the AC4S apps/mobile websites. AC4S have the right to demand to change the website or to remove any content from the website if violates the law or AC4S reputation/image.
4. Specifically such entries within the Service relating to Offers and Rewards in return for ‘Loyalty’ are provided by many individual businesses and as such cannot any responsibility for delivery or fulfilment cannot be held by AC4S Group. If you feel a complaint is justified we ask that you present the details to friends[AT]exp8.com so the necessary action can be taken. Such remedies include the removal of any promotion or business relating to any perceived unsatisfactory arrangement as determined by AC4S at its complete discretion. Participation in the Loyalty Program is voluntary and all participants agree to accept the rewards are provided as an incentive to conduct satisfactory and legal transactions with which both buyer and seller are equally responsible.
1. You may terminate the ToS, with or without cause and at any time, by discontinuing your use of the Service and destroying all materials obtained from the Service. If you terminate any payment made for service, which is paid monthly or quarterly in advance is non-refundable, however you may give notice at any time i.e there will be NO minimum notice of termination required.
2. You agree that, without notice, AC4S may terminate the ToS, or suspend your access to the Service, with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. The ToS will terminate immediately without notice from AC4S only if you, at the sole discretion of AC4S, fail to comply with any provision of the ToS. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
3. AC4S shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination or suspension of the Service, or any claims related to the termination or suspension of the Service. Upon termination of the ToS by AC4S, you must discontinue your use of the Service and destroy promptly all materials obtained from the Service and any copies thereof if you have no other rights to use it.
G. Governing Law
The ToS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in England and Wales in respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Service, or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the ToS. All services provided by AC4S endeavour to represent a fair and ‘common sense approach’ and reflect jurisprudence influenced by both Local and International Law.